GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is managed by Sandman Bikes Please read these general conditions carefully. By visiting this website you agree to comply with the conditions. Do not visit this website if you do not wish to accept the conditions.
If you have questions about the website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty and after sales service:
Every Sandman frame comes with a 2-year warranty period against manufacturing defects, in some cases we will even replace a frame when it is past those 2 years, this depends on the issue at hand. We don’t say we have a lifetime warranty and then write a 20-page definition of lifetime that is hidden in our legal terms or business terms somewhere on the site where you can never find it, we try to be open and honest about what we offer you.
2 year warranty from the moment of purchase for each frame for the first owner with proof of purchase at a selected Sandman dealer (register your bike by sending an email to email@example.com with a copy of your invoice and your personal details)
1. Personal data
We may ask you for personal data if you visit certain parts of our website. Among other things we may request your name, postal address and e-mail address in order to send you information or to answer your questions. We do not collect any personal data without your permission.
Besides the information that you supply we may use certain data programs to collect standard information about you, such as the type of browser that you use, the language that you use when searching and what your Internet Protocol (IP) address is.
We may also place a cookie on your computer. You are under no obligation whatsoever to accept the cookie and you can set your browser to reject cookies. You will find more information about cookies and how to remove them at www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. Use of the data
Sandman Bikes may occasionally share information with its sister companies or with cooperating parties and representatives of Sandman Bikes for the purpose of managing data.
Sandman Bikes may be asked to disclose your personal data (i) to meet a(n) (official) request by the police and authorities, (ii) to comply with laws, regulations, summonses or court orders, or (iii) to prevent fraud.
Sandman Bikes endeavours to record your personal data correctly. You have the right to request inspection and require correction of your data at any time. Contact us by e-mail if you wish to obtain a copy of the information that you supplied to us or want us to remove your personal data from our database. As soon as possible we will send you the information or, as the case may be, amend or delete your data.
Sandman Bikes takes all reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information that you provide to us. All parties with which we have concluded agreements and all Sandman Bikes representatives who because of the nature of their work have access to your personal data are bound by an obligation to treat the information confidentially.
Links to external websites
This website contains links to external websites that apply their own general terms and conditions. We have no control over the content of websites that are not subject to our general conditions. The links are provided solely as a service to you. This neither constitutes nor implies our endorsement of any party, product or service. Sandman Bikes declines all liability for the accuracy of content on and security of activities on other websites. You hereby confirm and accept that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or costs caused or allegedly caused by the use of or reliance upon the content, goods or services available on such websites. You use such websites solely at your own risk.
General conditions of use
- There is no charge for visiting our website and no authorisation or warranty is required unless explicitly otherwise stated. The information on this website is provided by way of general information. Sandman Bikes has done everything reasonably possible to ensure that the information was correct at the time of publication on the website.
- Unless expressly otherwise stated, Sandman Bikes is not responsible for the content or use of web pages or messages sent or received by you.
- All copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights used on this website are owned by Sandman Bikes. Information provided on this website does not give rise to any kind of rights or entitlements. Subject to the general conditions of use, it is permissible to lift information from the website and to print it for your personal non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to transfer, reproduce, edit or circulate any information on this website by means of a different medium and to copy the information or parts thereof to a different website by Internet hyperlinks or otherwise without the express written permission of Sandman Bikes.
- It is prohibited to use this website for improper purposes such as sending, copying and posting offensive or obscene texts or images or for misuse or violation of a person’s privacy. Nor is it permitted to send unsolicited promotional and advertising materials and similar or large-volume messages that interfere with the website or the ease of its use by other visitors.
- Sandman Bikes reserves the right to expand, change, amend or temporarily or permanently remove information (or parts thereof) from the website or to restrict or deny access to the website at any time without prior notice.
- Sandman Bikes declines all liability for costs, claims, loss or damage (including legal expenses) incurred through improper use of the website or failure to comply with these conditions.
- Neither Sandman Bikes nor its associates accept any liability for the contents of this website. The only solution is to refrain from visiting the website.
- Sandman Bikes reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time.
These conditions and the website contents comply with the Belgian legal requirements.